1. Instructions on how to claim and details of the reward form part of these Terms and Conditions.
Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
2. Claims are only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, Participating Retailers (as defined below) and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to claim. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, stepgrandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
3. Offer commences for purchases on 13/03/2019 and eligible purchases must be made by close of business on 05/05/2019 (“Purchase Period”). Claims open on 13/03/2019 and all claims must be received by no later than 11:59pm AEST on 31/05/2019 (“Claim Period”).
This offer will be available at participating retailers only. Participating retailers are any 2nds World, Appliances Online, Betta Home Living, BiRite Home Appliances, Bing Lee, Camberwell Electrics, Coogans, David Jones, E&S, Elite Appliances, Esperance Appliance Centre, Fridge & Washer City, Gedd!t, JB HiFi Home, Kadina Electrical, Murray Oakley Discounts, Radio Rentals (SA Only), Retravision, RT Edwards, Spartan Electrical, Status Plus, Whitfords Home Appliances or Winning Appliances stores in Australia (each a “Participating Retailer”). Where a Participating Retailer has an online store, purchases made online will also be deemed acceptable for the purposes of this offer.
4. To be eligible to claim a reward, individuals must either purchase or rent (under a rental agreement with a minimum period of no less than 18 months) any eligible front load washing machine, as listed in Annexure A (each an “Eligible Product”) from a Participating Retailer during the Purchase Period (“Qualifying Transaction”). For the sake of clarity, it is possible that not all of the Eligible Products listed below will be available at all Participating Retailers; individuals must contact a Participating Retailer for further details. Only Qualifying Transactions made for private/residential use are valid in this promotion. Any commercial purchase/rental will not be eligible.
5. To submit a claim for a reward, individuals must, during the Claim Period, complete the following steps:
• Visit www.showyourcolours.com.au
• Follow the prompts to the claim page and input the requested details, including their full name, their email address, invoice number, purchase date, retailer purchased from, product brand and model;
• Upload a scanned copy of the purchase receipt or rental agreement when prompted.
Purchase or rental receipt(s) must clearly customer name, the Qualifying Transaction date, the eligible product model number, that the item is fully paid for, the rental term (if applicable) and invoice number. In the event a claimant cannot upload a copy of their purchase receipt to the online claim form, they can contact the Promoter’s representative facilitating claims at email@example.com or call 1300 591 845 for instructions on how to complete a manual entry; and
• Submit the fully completed online claim form.
7. Every claimant that successfully makes a Qualifying Transaction and submits a claim in accordance with clause 5 above will be awarded a $150 Rebel digital gift card. Successful claimants will be notified via email once their claim has been successfully validated, and rewards will be sent to the claimants’ nominated email address within 21 business days from the date of the successful validation email. This email will include a unique reward code which the customer will be required to enter on https://activate.showyourcolours.com.au to activate their gift card. The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect, lost or misdirected emails. If a claim is rejected due to an issue with uploading a receipt, claimants will receive an email with a unique claim ID and URL where they can resubmit the claim. Resubmitted claims must be received no later than 11.59pm AEST 30/06/19. If a claim is invalidated/unsuccessful, claimants will receive an invalid email notification with details outlining the reason for why their claim is invalid/unsuccessful, and a link to a contact page where they can contact the promoter for more information.
8. Renting of a selected Eligible Product for the purposes of this offer must be under a rental agreement with a minimum period of no less than 18 months. For the avoidance of doubt, only selected Eligible Products that are purchased or rented during the Purchase Period (i.e. fully paid for) or are under rental agreements with a minimum period of 18 months, where the rental agreement is established during the Purchase Period, at a Participating Retailer are eligible. If a purchase is cancelled or a rental agreement is cancelled before the relevant rental term has expired, the reward must also be returned to the Participating Retailer of purchase/rent, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter.
9. The purchaser is considered as the payer for the Qualifying Transaction as shown on the submitted proof of payment document. Purchase/rental must only be for domestic and residential use. Any non-residential or commercial purchase/rental will not be eligible, including by, for and in the name of:
a) trusts, companies, businesses, commercial or residential developers/ developments and
purchases by builders, subcontractors, installers/resellers and their immediate family;
b) churches, not-for-profit organisations, sporting clubs and donations; and/or
c) registered builders or commercial or residential developers and other related parties.
10. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and claimant’s (including a claimant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the claim process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
11. Incomplete or cancelled purchases/rentals/ claims will be deemed invalid.
12. Only one claim permitted per person.
13. Claimants must retain their original or a copy of their purchase receipt as proof of purchase.
Failure to produce the proof of purchase when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of a claimant’s claim and forfeiture of any right to a reward. Purchase receipt must clearly specify that the purchase was made during the Purchase Period.
14. If there is a dispute as to the identity of a claimant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the claimant.
15. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming any Rebel digital gift cards are not included. Any unused balance of any Rebel digital gift card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of any Rebel digital gift card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the Rebel digital gift card and at https://eldigital.com.au/Pdf/terms.pdf.
17. If for any reason a claimant does not take and/or redeem a reward at/by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the reward will be forfeited.
18. If any reward is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the reward with a reward to the equal value and/or specification.
19. Rewards, or any unused portion of a reward, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
20. Claimants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the
event they are a successful claimant (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
21. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any claimant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
22. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the claimant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
23. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
24. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in reward value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a claimant; or (f) use of a reward.
25. The Promoter collects personal information ("PI") in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such PI to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors,service providers, prize suppliers, and Edge Loyalty (for the purposes of reward fulfilment).
26. If the claimant elects to opt in to receive further communications from the Promoter and/or the Participating Retailers at the time of submitting a claim, in addition to any use that may be outlined in the Promoter and/or the Participating Retailers Privacy Policies, the Promoter and/or Participating Retailers may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the PI for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant.
27. The Privacy Policies of the Promoter and the Participating Retailers also contain information about how entrants may opt out, access, update or correct their PI, how entrants may complain about a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles or any other applicable law and how those complaints will be dealt with. The Promoter and Participating Retailers will not disclose PI to any entity outside of Australia. 28. The Promoter is Narta International Pty Ltd. (ABN 81 003 379 486) of Suite 3.02, Level 3, 19 Harris Street, Pyrmont NSW 2009.