1. Information on how to participate in the Cash Back Offer forms part of these Conditions. Claims that do not comply with these Conditions are ineligible. By claiming a Cash Back, Eligible Participants agree to be bound by these Conditions.
2. This Cash Back Offer is only open to Eligible Participants who rent Eligible Products.
3. “Eligible Participants” means those persons who:
a. validly enter into a Rental Agreement with gedd!t for an Eligible Product; and
b. have taken physical delivery of the Eligible Product(s); paid the first monthly rental payment in full in cleared funds for each Eligible Product and established a direct debit with gedd!t for rental payments; and
c. are not in payment arrears or any other default under the terms of any rental or loan agreement with gedd!t at the time of Claim.
4. “Eligible Product” means a product with a Rental Period Commencement Date (as set out in the Rental Agreement) between 29 November 2018 and 9 December 2018 (“Offer Period”). Cash Back Offer is not available for Fresh Start, Starter or Commercial rental agreement products, ex-rental products or 12 month rental products. Claims will not be accepted for products with a Rental Period Commencement Date prior to or after the Offer Period.
5. The Cash Back Offer is available for each Eligible Product.
6. The Cash Back Offer amount available by Claim is 20% of the Sell Price (Insurable Value / Ticket Price) of each Eligible Product, rounded down to the nearest whole dollar.
7. To lodge a Cash Back claim, Eligible Participants must complete an official Claim form available at geddit.com.au/redemption by entering their details and answering the associated questions in full by no later than 11.45 pm (AEDT) on 9th March 2019. Eligible Participants will forfeit Claims not made by this date. Claims sent by any other method will not be accepted and will be forfeited.
8. Cash Back payments will be deposited by EFT into the bank account nominated by the Eligible Participant in the official Claim form within 14 business days of the date of receipt of a valid Claim. The nominated back account must be held in the name of the Eligible Participant.
9. Any queries relating to submitting Claims should be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.